When should I use the PS bra ideal?
• Suitable for use in the first stage of postoperative care after breast augmentation
• The compression strap should only be worn at the surgeon's recommendation and for a specific period of time as determined by your plastic surgeon.
• natural, black
• A new product in the LIPOELASTIC portfolio
• Compression post-operative bra in a set with a breast strap that is sewn to the bra
• Comes with the advantage of easy strap fastening
• Bra has the same cut at the front as the PI ideal
• The bra is finished with a special hemming technology that prevents the bra from moving upwards and ensures the patient‘s comfort
• Higher cleavage covers the entire bust, in the case of augmentation (breast augmentation using breast implants) it stabilizes the position of the implants and helps them adhere to the breast tissue
• The stabilising breast strap is very comfortable due to the material used
• Thermally shaped seamless cups for perfect breast comfort
• Hook and loop fastening in the front
• The bra offers the possibility of adjusting the compression as needed through the option of three fastening positions
• 4 straps hook for compression adjustment as required
This product belongs to the following categories