Exchange and Returns in bullet points:
- You have 14 days to return or exchange your garment
- Print and fill your Return form
- If you do not have a printer, just make a note on a piece of paper with all required information from the Return form
- You must cover the postage of your returned item
- If you opt for ex-change, we will cover the postage of new garment
- Returned garment needs to be in original condition and the original plastic bag with barcode
- Exchanges and returns must be sent via post (we recommend using a tracked delivery)
- Garments cannot be washed or dry cleaned
- If you opt for a refund this can take up to 14 days to be processed
- You will receive an email once your return is processed (please be aware not all returns are processed on the day they are received)
Our standard returns policy for any product bought from our online shop applies within 14 days from the delivery day of your item(s). This applies to both online and in-store purchases unless otherwise stated. (exclusions apply)
If the item is unused, in its original packaging and accompanied by a valid proof of purchase, we will offer an exchange in our compression garments, binders and scar treatment or a full refund.
Please note that we are not refunding the transportation costs, but only the product purchase price. You will need to cover the full cost of return postage.
We advise you to try the garment on to ensure correct sizing. Please make sure that you are not wearing any makeup, perfume or body lotion when trying the garment on. Repeatedly worn garments will not be accepted either for return or exchange.
USA customers, please note that unwanted products must be returned to the UK address.
How to exchange garments?
If you wish to exchange the garment, please print the Returns form and complete in full with the details of the new garment that you would like.
Please, also fill in details of your order number and order date in a return form.
Should you request to exchange your item for a garment of the same price, we will post it when we receive the unwanted item.
In case your requested garment has a different price, we will contact you to collect or refund the remaining balance from/to you.
The exchanged item(s) will be posted by 3-5 working days delivery service, free of charge once your return is processed.
How to return garments?
Due to the medical nature of our products and for health and safety reasons, any garments worn post-surgery cannot be returned. Please do not send used garments as we are not obliged to accept these items, and they will be sent back to you.
Returned products must be:
In their original condition - not damaged, altered, worn, washed, or dry cleaned,
folded and in original product plastic bag with the barcode and description of the product.
Please make sure that you are not wearing any makeup, perfume or body lotion when trying the garment on.
Process of a return:
- Download and print and complete the Returns form. (We will not refund products without a returns label, completing the return/exchange form will make the process of refunding goods smoother and more efficient. If you do not have a printer, please write on a piece of paper all requested information from the online form)
- Attach the returns label and post the product(s) to us - you will have to cover the cost of the return postage.
After receiving your item, we will:
- Check the returned product(s) to ensure that they meet the required conditions as detailed above.
- If so, we will issue a refund within a maximum of 14 days from receiving the return.
Please return the products to:
8 Hornsey Street
When do you get your money back?
Once returned products have been received, we will then issue a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt of postage. Please note that we are not obliged in any way to issue a refund before the goods have been returned or evidence of goods being returned has been provided. We will refund your money to the same form of payment used during the purchase.
Download our RETURN label here