Compression garments for LIPOEDEMA patients
Do you suffer from lipoedema? Do you plan a suction-assisted lipectomy? LIPOELASTIC® in cooperation with German's and UK lipoedema experts have developed a special compression garment to help with the symptoms and pain of LIPOEDEMA and to aid recovery following Liposuction to the affected areas.
Our TBf Variant garment, ensures optimum comfort for Lipoedema patients and reduces downtime, following surgery; assisting with the forming of body contours, whilst reducing pain and bruising.
These specially designed compression pants are also suitable for patients who have undergone liposuction due to lymphatic problems in the lower limbs. The big advantage is not just their modified cut, which takes into account various different parameters, but also the specially modified hems at the top and base of the legs. Thanks to this strategically designed compression, the garment prevents unnecessary pressure on the ankle and is a very comfortable companion not only during the postoperative phase, but for is also perfect for layering and everyday wear.
Compression garments by LIPOELASTIC® have many benefits:
- Reduce pain, swelling and minimize bruising
- Moisture control
- Hypoallergenic fabric – certified by Oeko-Tex
- Textile label – always to the exterior of the garments – to prevent skin irritation
- LIPOELASTIC® compression pants were developed and successfully tested by renowned experts in the field of lipoedema in Germany
We also do Bespoke and MADE TO MEASURE lipoedema compression garments; for further information and to place an order, please, contact your surgeon.
Facts about LIPOEDEMA
Symptoms of lipoedema
- Is an incurable, chronically progressive accumulation of fat in the subcutaneous tissue
- Is a little known about topic and commonly misdiagnosed as obesity - around 11 % of women suffer from this
Affected areas of the body may:
- feel soft, "doughy" and cold
- bruise easily
- ache or feel painful or tender
- have small broken veins under the skin
The treatments are described as
- Lymphatic drainage and bandaging, followed by wearing compression pants
- Lymphatic-sparing gentle water-jet assisted liposuction followed by wearing compression pants
- Compression prevents recurrence of lipoedema and reduces the pain
Certificates of quality assurance
A long-proven and now new and improved collection.
SECOND SKIN material
We decided to add a new SECOND SKIN material to our portfolio due to its perfect features. This material is primarily intended for the Shapewear collection but it is also suitable for compression garments and lipoedema problems. Due to its natural stretch, it follows the muscles and movements in every direction, which gives you a feeling of a “second skin“. This material´s superior benefi ts include high resistance and high breathability, and the structure of the material off ers an ultra-fast drying eff ect so you can feel dry almost immediately, which provides comfort while sweating.