- The stockings are permeable and pleasant to the skin.
- The stockings are made of materials resistant to oils and ointments.
- The stockings do not cause adverse effects.
- The rim variant is designed for mobile patients with the rim preventing the stocking from rolling down.
- The knit strips with letters „b“ or „g“ clearly mark measuring positions of the extremity girth.
- The knit numbers and sizes marked with letters facilitate product identification.
- The easily exposable toe tips facilitate circulation impact checks.
- Material composition: 75 % POLYAMIDE, 25 % ELASTANE
The textile label is sewn on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.