When to use KPlus garment?
- It is used in both the first and second phases of postoperative care, as recommended by your plastic surgeon
- Suitable for use after abdominoplasty and abdominal liposuction
- TIP: Abdominal belts may be worn alone. However, it is recommended to combine them with a post-operative compression bandage and a KPad, which prevents the post-operative linen and abdominal skin from wrinkling. In that case, the belt is worn over the bandage.
- LIPOELASTIC recommends: It is recommended to combine the abdominal belt with the KPad, which prevents wrinkling of the post-operative linen and abdominal skin.
- The latest compression abdominal belt from LIPOELASTIC suitable for abdominoplasty or abdominal liposuction.
- The abdominal belt ensures maximum compression in the abdomen.
- Velcro fastening, which can be attached to 3 or 4 belts depending on the belt height.
- The outside part of the belt is lined with the Velcro hooks, therefore the Velcro does not damage parts of the belt or other clothing.
- For better fixation, the belt is lined with two elastic slats, thanks to which it holds the correct shape on the body and does not deform and crease during movement
• The new type of fastening has a durable fabric on the front side of the Velcro, which does not get attached to other garments and is therefore easier to handle.
• The fastening varies according to the belt height, which is selected according to the patient's height
• There are two belt heights to choose from:
- 24 cm: 3 Velcro strips above each other
- 32 cm: 4 Velcro strips above each other
This product belongs to the following categories