- A combination of soft yet firm and flexible material
- Material composition:
- Black 24 cm: 34 % POLYAMIDE, 33 % ELASTANE, 30 % POLYESTER, 3 % COTTON
- Black 32 cm: 34 % POLYAMIDE, 32 % ELASTANE, 31 % POLYESTER, 3 % COTTON
- Natural 24 cm: 63 % POLYAMIDE, 32 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON, 2 % POLYESTER
- Natural 32 cm: 62 % POLYAMIDE, 32 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON, 3 % POLYESTER
- White 24 cm: 63 % POLYAMIDE, 32 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON, 2 % POLYESTER
- White 32cm: 62 % POLYAMIDE, 32 % ELASTANE, 3 % COTTON, 3 % POLYESTER
Avoid applying creams, ointments, and liquids to the skin before using the bandage. Application of products to the skin may cause damage to the structure of the material upon contact. The damaged material structure can cause skin discoloration
CertificationWe pay attention to detail and each stage of production meets all the required standards. It's important to us, to carefully select the components and materials we use, meaning we have a personal connection to each garment we produce. The materials we use for LIPOELASTIC® Post-Surgical Compression Garments come exclusively from the European Union and each piece is manually inspected for output.
LIPOELASTIC® products are medical devices awarded with the OEKO-TEX® STANDART 100 certificate, 02.0.8039 Hohenstein HTTI, which guarantees the absence of harmful or allergenic substances (such as latex, etc.).