How to put on LIPOELASTIC® post-operative liposuction compression garments properly?
- Unzip the garment and open the support hook and eyes.
- Put on the garment on your legs.
- Fasten all the support hooks to help zip up the garment easily. Please make sure that the inner strip of fabric under the support hooks is positioned properly in between support hooks and your skin, to prevent from digging into skin.
- Please note: The textile labels are always outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
- To help keeping the garment on the right place, you can use the positioning straps which can be tightened as needed.
Or watch our video: