How to put LIPOELASTIC® post-operative liposuction compression garments properly on?
- Unzip the garment and open the support hooks and eyes.
- Pull the garment up your legs.
- Fasten all the support hooks to help zip up the garment easily. Please, make sure that the inner strip of fabric under the support hooks is positioned properly in between support hooks and your skin to prevent from digging into skin.
- Please note: The textile labels are always on the outside of the garment to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
- To help keeping the garment in the right place, you can use positioning straps, which can be tightened as needed.
Or watch our video:
How to put on LIPOELASTIC® post-operative liposuction compression garments properly?