How to measure and choose the right size of LIPOELASTIC® post-operative bra?
- To select the right size of your bra, please measure yourself properly with measuring tape.
- Measure the circumference under the breast, where the band of the bra usually sits.
- Measure the breast circumference at the fullest part.
- Note both numbers down.
- Look up a bra at our e-shop and follow the size chart to get the right size.
Here are some useful tips for the right measurements
1. TIP – Measure yourself without underwear.
2. TIP – Stand upright and make sure your measuring tape is horizontal with the ground.
3. TIP - During measuring, do not tighten the measuring tape: it has to touch your body properly but must not be too tight or too loose.
Or watch our video: