How to put the post-operative LIPOELASTIC® bra with front hooks properly on?
- The bra is ready to be put on.
- Please note: The textile label on the back side of the bra should always be outside.
- Put the bra on and fasten all hooks at the front. Make sure that hooks and eyes are positioned correctly and are on the outer side of the bra. Hooks may be adjusted as your swelling subsides.
- Adjust shoulder straps to make sure the bra fits properly and provides the necessary and optimal compression to your breasts.
- Make sure both the pink and the white labels are always on the outside of the bra. They are on the outside to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
Or watch our video:
How to put the post-operative LIPOELASTIC® bra with front hooks on properly?