How to properly put the post-operative LIPOELASTIC® bra featuring a front zipper on?
- Prepare the bra to be ready to be put on.
- Please note: The textile label on the back side of the bra should always be outside.
- Put the bra on, fasten hooks at the front, and then fully close the zipper.
- Adjust shoulder straps to make sure the bra fits properly and provides the necessary and optimal compression to your breasts.
- Make sure both the pink and the white labels are always on the outside of the bra. They are on the outside to avoid unpleasant itching of the skin in this area.
Or watch our video here: